Monday, May 26, 2008

All about Caious

This is from Caious's autobiography:

I was born in New Mexico. When I turned one I still lived in New Mexico. This is when I learned to walk and talk. My first words were “dog” and “jet”. My favorite thing to do in New Mexico was sit in my backyard with my family eating coconut igloos ice cream (coconut ice cream with chocolate covered coconut mounds in it and a ribbon of fudge - yum).
The next state I lived in was Texas. I lived near San Antonio for three months. That is where I met my friend Alex C. I’m still in touch with him today.
I next lived in Missouri. My brother was born in this state. His name is Andrew. My sister Ellie was also born in this state.
I went to Little Explorers Preschool. I was taught by Mrs. Carroll and her assistant Miss Elyshia. I loved going there. Everyone was kind there.

Going to play at a park was fun. My favorite park was called Grover Park. When I moved away, my friends had a surprise going away party for me and my family.

The first elementary school I went to was called Lincoln-Eliot in Newton, Massachusetts. My best friend in kindergarten was Grayson W. He moved to Georgia after the school year. My best friend in first grade was Jeremy P. I met him the summer before first grade. He also moved to Arizona in 2006 when I did.

In Oro Valley, Arizona, I went to Richard B. Wilson Jr. K-8 School. My best friend was named Cros C. He was my best friend in both second and third grade.

My dad’s name is William. He has brown hair, green eyes, and is 39. He was a pilot in the Air Force. He flew F-16 fighter jets and B-2 Stealth bombers.
My mom’s name is Cheryl. She has blond hair, blue eyes.
My only older sister, Kaiti has green eyes, blond hair, and is 11. She used to have two fish.
My little brother Andrew looks like my sister, but he has blue eyes instead of green.
My four year old sister Ellie looks like my mom.
My youngest sibling is named Brianna. She looks like my brother too. She is almost 2 years old.
My family likes to play outside. Hiking, camping, canoeing, biking and going to parks are some of our favorite activities.

I’m athletic, cheerful, gentle, intelligent, and attractive.
I am athletic because I’ve played lots of sports. My favorite sport is soccer.
I am cheerful because I am happy when I do chores even if I don’t like them.
When I have to baby sit my little sisters I am always gentle with them.
I am intelligent because I do well in school. My favorite subject is math.
I am attractive because I look like my dad. Whenever I get a haircut I get one to match my dad’s.
Jim, my Dad’s favorite barber, cuts my hair so I look attractive like my dad.

My favorite things to do are reading, because you learn; doing math, because it makes you smart; and playing sports because it gives you exercise. My favorite sports are football, soccer, basketball, tennis, and baseball.

My favorite foods are pizza because it is hot, meatballs and steak because I like meat.
I do not like lasagna, mushrooms, and onions.
I do not like doing homework, writing, and doing chores.

For the rest of elementary school my goal is to pass all grades.
For middle school I want to pass all grades and play sports.
For high school I want to get good grades.
When I grow up I would like to be a fighter pilot because I like to fly.

No comments: