Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He's Usually More of a Monkey . . . but . . .

Generally, Andrew can be found climbing something or swinging from branches. Which is why we tell him he came into our family when we went to the zoo, and a monkey followed us home so we removed his tail and named him Andrew.





For his school play "Rumpus in the Rain forest" he was selected to play the part of an ant, even though parts for monkeys were clearly available. (If you look behind him, a whole bunch of children were dressed as monkeys.) But I digress. He made a wonderful ant and sang his songs admirably.


I wish I had brought the video camera to record the production. But I had a bad seat so I would have recorded the backs of people's heads. Plus, I still don't know how to upload video. Even though the still shots don't really do it justice, it's all I have.





If you notice, Andrew only has one feeler attached to his visor. I'm not sure why , but it seems fitting.

No comments: