Whether she is dumping out all of the minute rice or scattering peanuts across the kitchen, she is constantly searching for a new adventure.
One of her favorite places to "play" is the dryer. Much to her mother's horror. She hasn't attempted to climb into it lately. Possibly because she has been occupied with other activities including but not limited to:
- drawing on the walls
- dumping nail polish on the carpet (OxyClean works!),
- pouring an entire bottle of bubbles on her brother's floor
- decorating Aunt Patti's folding chairs with marker
- eating all of the "tasty" cough drops (to be fair, her sister helped with that one)
- applying lipstick to her face, shirt and Dad's office.
We are hoping this is a phase she will soon out grow.